All the web apps below were built in Python using the Django web framework.
Shopify apps. Building them with a good friend of mine who's also a developer. These apps are what's keeping me busy these days and we're very actively working on them.
We've built 5 apps so far, all written in Python/Django.
- EZ Exporter - Custom CSV or Excel exports supporting multiple presets, custom fields, calculated fields, scheduling, email, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Airtable, Amazon S3 integrations.
- EZ Fulfill - Automatically fulfill and add tracking numbers to Shopify orders.
- EZ Importer - Easily import orders from CSV to Shopify.
- EZ Inventory - Automatically sync your Shopify inventory with your suppliers.
- EZ Notify - Integrate Shopify with Slack.
A job board and aggregator specifically for remote Python jobs. Also has a developer directory where you can find and contact remote Python developers.
A web-based application for keeping track of blood glucose levels (designed for people with diabetes, but non-diabetics might also find it useful).
Automation / DevOps
Ansible Playbook designed for environments running a Django app.Installs and configures these applications that are commonly used in production Django deployments:
Ansible Playbook for provisioning a Jenkins CI server.
Ansible Playbook for provisioning a Graylog central logging server.
A set of Dockerfiles that can be used to set up a local Django development environment using Docker.
You can view all my open source projects on GitHub: https://github.com/jcalazan
I'm quite busy these days and I haven't been really active with open source stuff, so many of these projects are out of date.