All the web apps below were built in Python using the Django web framework.
Shopify apps. Building them with a good friend of mine who's also a developer.
We've built 5 apps so far, all written in Python/Django.
- EZ Exporter - Custom CSV or Excel exports supporting multiple presets, custom fields, calculated fields, scheduling, email/FTP/SFTP/Dropbox/Google Drive integrations.
- EZ Fulfill - Automatically fulfill add tracking numbers to Shopify orders.
- EZ Importer - Easily import orders from CSV to Shopify.
- EZ Inventory - Automatically sync your Shopify inventory with your suppliers.
- EZ Notify - Integrate Shopify with Slack.
A job board and aggregator specifically for remote Python jobs. Also has a developer directory where you can find and contact remote Python developers.
The app allows you to track prices of products found on Amazon.com. You set a target price and the app will send you an email notification when the price drops to your target or below. It also shows the product's price history.
Yup, this blog is built in Django.
A web-based application for keeping track of blood glucose levels (designed for people with diabetes, but non-diabetics might also find it useful).
Source Code: https://github.com/jcalazan/glucose-tracker
Automation / DevOps
Ansible Playbook designed for environments running a Django app.Installs and configures these applications that are commonly used in production Django deployments:
Ansible Playbook for provisioning a Jenkins CI server.
Ansible Playbook for provisioning a Graylog central logging server.
A set of Dockerfiles that can be used to set up a local Django development environment using Docker. Docker images are available in Docker Hub as well (automated builds):
You can view all my open source projects on GitHub:
Feel free to fork them!