All the web apps below were built in Python using the Django web framework.
Shopify apps. Building them with a good friend of mine who's also a developer.
We've built 5 apps so far, all written in Python/Django.
- EZ Exporter - Custom CSV or Excel exports supporting multiple presets, custom fields, calculated fields, scheduling, email/FTP/SFTP/Dropbox/Google Drive integrations.
- EZ Fulfill - Automatically fulfill and add tracking numbers to Shopify orders.
- EZ Importer - Easily import orders from CSV to Shopify.
- EZ Inventory - Automatically sync your Shopify inventory with your suppliers.
- EZ Notify - Integrate Shopify with Slack.
A job board and aggregator specifically for remote Python jobs. Also has a developer directory where you can find and contact remote Python developers.
Yup, this blog is built in Django.
A web-based application for keeping track of blood glucose levels (designed for people with diabetes, but non-diabetics might also find it useful).
Source Code: https://github.com/jcalazan/glucose-tracker
EZ Price Alerts
*This app is no longer maintained.*
The app allows you to track prices of products found on Amazon.com. You set a target price and the app will send you an email notification when the price drops to your target or below. It also shows the product's price history.
Automation / DevOps
Ansible Playbook designed for environments running a Django app.Installs and configures these applications that are commonly used in production Django deployments:
Ansible Playbook for provisioning a Jenkins CI server.
Ansible Playbook for provisioning a Graylog central logging server.
A set of Dockerfiles that can be used to set up a local Django development environment using Docker. Docker images are available in Docker Hub as well (automated builds):
You can view all my open source projects on GitHub:
Feel free to fork them!