What is this page?
Current Location: Athens, Greece
- Still in Greece and the lockdown finaly ended last week. Feels great to be able to get out and take my long walks again and enjoy the perfect sunny weather.
- Started taking Vitamin D supplement and getting much more sun exposure. Supposed to strengthen the immune system and studies have shown it can greatly reduce severity of COVID-19 infections when you get it (source).
- Stock market seems really irrational right now, feels like a good time to stockpile cash.
- Business has been doing suprisingly well considering the worldwide economic shutdown. We were worried of having increased churns and reduced installations but last month had been our best month. We're still cautious and don't wanna get overly confident and still watching our expenses and staying lean.
- Finally finished and pushed out our Google Sheets integration for our EZ Exporter app. Feels great to ship a bigger feature, it's been a while.
- Working on delegating customer support for our apps so I can focus more on coding/bulding features which I enjoy much more.
Updated May 15, 2020.