Our latest Shopify app, EZ Exporter, just got published in the Shopify App Store yesterday (currently in beta status)! This is our second Shopify app and our first paid app.
With EZ Exporter, we aimed to build an exporter app that is easy to use and flexible at the same time. Right now, we're just focusing on order exports. We have plans to include options to export customer and product data as well in the future if there's demand for them.
Below are some of the key features of our app:
- Select from over 100 order fields to export (many of which are not available with Shopify's default exporter).
- Filter your data by order status, payment status, fulfillment status, and creation date.
- Use custom field names in your report and re-order them the way you want from our app.
- Create up to 10 export profiles, each with their own settings (such as different fields and filters, filenames, data separator/delimiter, email/FTP, etc).
- Schedule your reports to be sent via email or FTP/FTPS (with TLS support) in an hourly or daily (you pick the time) basis.
- Run on demand.
- Download from web on demand.
With support for multiple export profiles, our users can create very specific configurations to handle different use cases. This eliminates the need for our users to manually edit their CSV files.
For example, you can have a configuration specific to your accounting software. That configuration is saved in our app and you can just go to our app anytime and click the "Download" button to generate that report. You can also schedule it to be sent via email or FTP automatically.
Another use case is if you need to send your order data to a third party, such as your dropshipper. You can have a separate export profile/configuration specific to this dropshipper with only the data they need to know, such as the shipping information.
We hope our app helps Shopify store owners out there improve their processes. We're currently providing a 30-day free trial during the beta phase. Check out EZ Exporter at https://apps.shopify.com/ez-exporter.